crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Art?

So this is cheating a bit. My pledge for 2008 had been to draw at least a picture a week for the whole year. I wanted to be able to have 52 pieces at the end of the year... so far, not so good. Counting the piece I drew on the napkin (i'm stretching a bit) as well as this piece (again an stretch) I'd be at 7 for the year... I'm gonna have to step it up a bit.



This piece was a piece I did for work. It's a quick sketch on what I want the photographer to do on a photo shoot. I don't really sketch so these things always take me longer than most. I wish I could say more about the project or the advertiser, but it's still top secret... can't have my competitors checking out my site and getting ideas ;o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home