crazy colored glasses

Friday, February 01, 2008

Top 10 Toys of 2007... #1

After weeks of blogging, the wait is finally over. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Number 1 Figure of 2007...



DC Direct has made a ton of Wonder Woman figure to varying degrees of success. The Kingdom Come and JLA (both Modern Age and Ed McGuiness versions) stand out as being good... the rest not so much. So although I proudly displayed a few versions of Wondy in my display case, I still felt that I was missing the best. That all changed when DC Direct released this Terry Dodson designed Wonder Woman. One word describes it... WOW!

As with most DC Direct figures a greater emphasis was placed on sculpting and pose rather than articulation. And while I've heard people complain about the lack of posability the cocked hips give I say ridiculousness... this is quite easily the best Wonder Woman ever produced. The color applications are spot on and the likeness looks like it jumped right off of Terry's pages. Simply put a gorgeous version of Wonder Woman, and in my eyes the top figure of 2007.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home