crazy colored glasses

Friday, February 15, 2008

I got published in SI

So I was reading this week's issue of Sports Illustrated (Feb. 18, 2008) when i got to the Letters page and saw the following...

After having a subscription to SI for practically my whole life (my mom started subscribing for me when I was about 8) I wrote a letter for the first time. I must say I was quite excited to see my name in print on the Letters page.

It's different for me than actually having my name in the masthead of a magazine (which is something that has happend for most of the past 14 years... save for my current gig that doesn't put the creative folk on the masthead... wtf), this was actually something I wrote. I'm not a very good writer, but I am highly oppinionated and can always argue my point in person a lot easier than I can by writing. And although, I'm not a very good writer... it's something I like to do (easily evidenced by the amount of blogging I do), so it was very reaffirming to me. It easily made my morning.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home