crazy colored glasses

Monday, February 11, 2008

more new art


I'm not really considering this a piece of my art... I just thought some of y'all might get a kick out of this quick sketch I did (on a McDonald's napkin) for a Fantastic Four costume redesign I plan on drawing soon.

I believe the conversation started over how badly I thought the Paul Pelletier redesign of the FF's costumes were. I quickly then jotted down the above piece on said napkin to prove I could do it better. I plan on "really" drawing this version soon. As with my Bart Allen Flash redesign... I'll also attempt to colorize it as well. I probably won't submit it to Project Rooftop (the FF have had so many costume changes that I dont think anything is an original redesign) but I should maybe do some more work on Nightwing (good god, I drew that forever ago) if I ever intend on getting him over there.

Later

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home