crazy colored glasses

Thursday, September 13, 2007

25th Anniversary G.I. Joes part 2... another Snake Eyes



Another day, another 25th Anniversary Joe post. This was the only figure I picked up that wasn't part of the box sets. I saw this and I had to have it.

This is a Snake Eyes figure based on the cartoon version of the character, which was based on the second Snake Eyes release. This figure also came with Timber but he wasn't photographed here. Just like the version I posted yesterday, no corners were cut here. This figure is unreal. Sculpting and articulation are the best ever for a Snake Eyes. Sword, uzi and grenade belt (which is removeable) are nice touches. The paint apps on this piece are great as well, the little small details (buckles, pocket flaps, etc.) really take this figure over the top. This figure is great. It could just be that when I think of Snake Eyes this is the version I think. This is the way he looked in the cartoon, so for me, this really is Snake Eyes. A truly great G.I. Joe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home