crazy colored glasses

Monday, August 06, 2007

Old Star Wars toys

In looking at images on my computer here at work (yes I should be working) I found this shot my wife (I love saying that) took. This shot was taken the same day I was joyously displaying my Joe's on the coffee table. She thought it was an interesting cluster of old school Star Wars toys... I don't disagree.



The toys are a bit beat up, but they really were my toys from the early 80's. I played with these practically daily. My faves were the Han Solo's from Episode IV and V (liked V better) that are in this picture but face down. Also loved the Snow Trooper and Gamorrean Guard figures. Little Scrappy loved the R2D2 and C3P0 figures, I then told her she could have them, but I packed them away and didn't give them to her... I guess a piece of me didn't really want to let them go. Anyway, I thought this pic was too good to go to waste on my harddrive.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home