crazy colored glasses

Monday, August 06, 2007

Back from the Honeymoon

So it's been like two weeks since I posted anything... no new art, no food, no video games, no comic or toy opinions, nothing... I did have a good excuse though, I got married to the love of my life.

I do have lots of opinions on things I read and saw (finally caught up on the older 6 weeks of comics, now I have to pick up the last 3 weeks) and the goings on in the sports world... but first I have to catch up on the week of work I missed.

My purpose for signing on was to say how incandescently happy I am. True we already lived together and I dont know how much having a piece of paper telling me that we're married changes things, but it was nice to proclaim our love and commitment to each other in front of friends and family. Later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home