crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Art... Tomorrow

This is turning into quite the busy week. Trying to wrap everything off before taking off for a few days sure is harder than it seems. With that said I did try and relax while starting to draw a picture last night. It was a pretty standard Tuesday night. I picked up Scrappy (explained to her that the fish had died... very sad... we'll miss you Brad), made dinner (sadly I didnt take a picture... it was breaded oven baked pork, with pasta and green beans), fed her, sat with her while she made a card for Brad, watched some Hannah Montana and then cleaned her up and got her ready for bed (we read "Welcome to Narnia").

After getting her down I started to work on a piece I had been planning for a while. A really cool Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. I was tired and it was getting late, but I decided to go for it anyway. I started to put Snake Eyes together while chatting with my love who was still at work over IM. I got almost completely done with Snake Eyes and was getting ready to start up on Storm Shadow when my love says "my back really hurts"... so I wondered what I could possibly do for someone who does so much for me. So I offered up "don't worry when you get home I'll give you a massage". Now, I'm not a very good massuese but I once grabbed a book from the ELLE Book Sale titled the Art of Massage, so I quickly turned to the Back chapter and gave it a quick read. By the time I was done reading the chapter my love was home and after she ate and relaxed a bit, I was able to give her a nice little massage.

It wasn't much but I think it helped ease the stress she was feeling and helped her sleep a little easier. I like to think it helped.

I'll finish up Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow tonight and post it tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home