crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

No New Art

No new art was drawn last night. My love was home early, so she was able to make dinner. I tried to help as much as possible. I helped with the pasta and the cleanup. It was nice to be able to sit down and eat as a family. It rarely happens during the week, so it was nice.

After dinner (which was a lemon chicken pasta toss... so delicious), then giving Scrappy a bath, then getting her to bed... i really wanted to do nothing more than relax. So it became a night for us to catch up on a lot of the shows we had DVR'd. We saw this weeks Flight of the Concords which was pretty funny, then we saw the World Series of Pop Culture which was great (love this show... I swear I will try out next year). After that was over we went to the YES network to catch the Yankee game and got to see them rally to tie the game in the ninth and then win it in the tenth. After that we saw this weekends Bridezillas. Watching some of these crazy brides makes me appreciate my love a little more.

I then read a few comics (more on that later) and we then went to bed. All in all it was a nice relaxing week night. I'll try and do some drawing tomorrow night. I'd like to try and do a few pieces. Three might be ambitious, but two might be doable. Especially since one of the pieces I want to do is the animated Legion. We'll see...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home