crazy colored glasses

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Next Week

Obviously, anyone who knows me knows that next week (especially the end) is going to be a big week for me. One of the biggest in my life. With that said, I wanted to let everyone know that a very special blog will be posted next week.

For a little more than the last two years I've saved just about every email and important snippet of IM's. I used to keep text messages as well. Then my computer at my last office crapped out on me and I lost a massive word document that conatined lots of interesting text message snippets. I'll have to go from memory on some of these, but some are so memorable that I'll have no problem remembering them.

I'm not a very big emotional (or good) writer. All I'm hoping to do is help people understand us a little more. How amazing I think this girl is and what she has meant to my life. She came along when I was in a very vulnerable, difficult position and truly did save my life. We've had our fare share of ups and downs, difficult and incredibly happy times as well... all I'm trying to say is that I'm looking forward to a lifetime of moments with this girl.

I love you baby... I cant wait for next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home