crazy colored glasses

Friday, August 17, 2007

Is it weird...

...that in a summer full of blockbuster's and big budget films the movie I've most anticipated and been most excited about seeing finally premieres tonight... High School Musical 2.

If I was a 6 and a half to 17 year old girl it wouldn't be a big deal to be so excited for this movie. But I'm a 30 year old married dad. Should i be this excited for a Disney Channel original movie?

I can't help it, I am. I grew up on musicals... everything from West Side Story, Singin' In the Rain to Meet Me In St. Louis. I enjoy a good family musical, and that's exactly what this is. A good family musical. I must admit to absolutely loving the first HSM (thats what us cool kids call it), so I have high hopes for the second. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a friday night than with my wife, my daughter and the kittens eating cafeteria food (hot dogs, chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, corn, apples and juice boxes) watching HSM2.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home