crazy colored glasses

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The 2008 #1 Pick in the NFL Draft

As I was walking around at work with my main man JP I noticed someone had the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine on their desk which was the College Football Preview issue. The photo on the cover was of the Louisville Cardinals football team. I turned to JP and said "Check it out Brian Brohm... he'll be the number one pick in next years draft". I then explained that Bobby Petrino (the new Falcons coach) had recruited him, and with his star player now going to jail, I think they'll be the worst team in the league. Thus ensuring that they get the number one pick in next years draft. Brohm knows Petrino's system and is the type of accurate and efficient passer with a quick release that the systems needs. He also has the size everyone looks for in a franchise quarterback. After explaining that to JP he told me "Dude you need to blog that down... you're always making crazy predictions"

Anyone who knows me knows I'm always making crazy sports predictions. This prediction is two fold... the Falcons will be the worst team in football and Brian Brohm will be the overall number 1 pick in next years draft,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home