crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Turning 31

I turned 31 last Friday, which marked the end to a great 30th year for me. I started a new job, drew a lot, settled into the apartment, got a huge TV, got kittens, but most importantly... got married.



To celebrate I didn't want to go out and get drunk, I just wanted to be very low-key and hang out with my family. So we settled on ordering pizza, while my love baked a devil's food birthday cake (very delicious) decorated in Cowboys blue with a white star on top, followed by a rousing game of High School Musical Sing It! (check out cupid's cameo to the left of the picture... streaky was probably around somewhere eating very loudly)



It was as a good a night as I could have hoped for. I love my life... I have an amazing wife and wonderful daughter. The night ended with us unlocking the sappy Beautiful Soul on the HSM disc and me seranading my ladies with it. A nice end to a great birthday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home