crazy colored glasses

Monday, December 03, 2007

New Art Coming

I have not been lazy lately... just the opposite. Although I've been pretty busy both at work and at home, I have drawn 4 new pieces that I need to ink. The pencils are all done. I'm hoping to post all 4 by the end of the week. Hopefully in this order

Tuesday: Beautiful Killer
Wednesday: PowerGirl
Thursday: Legion of SuperHeroes (classic look. Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad)
Friday: The twins

This weekend also marked the day I knew would one day come. I finally had to give in and get a storage space. The need for closet space took precedent over my need to have 15,000 comics in my home. I moved over 12 long boxes as well as 3 boxes of toys. Hopefully in the coming weeks I can make another trip and get the rest of the books in there. I thought it would be harder to take the books there, but it was surprisingly easy. Friday night I was super-stressed ovr the prospect of having the books out of the house, but after loading up the car and getting to storage (thanks bro)... it was quite easy. In fact as I loaded things into the empty closetat home, I realized it was for the best.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home