crazy colored glasses

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Artless Week

Zoinks... nearly another week has passed without a new art post. I've had an extremely busy month. I started to put together a Fantastic Four piece earlier this week that I really like (at least what I've done of it). I finished the pencils on Susan and Ben and most of Reed... still not quite sure what to do about Johnny. This piece will require lots of inking and shading once the pencils are finished.

I'm looking forward to completing this piece because the FF were always one of my favorite books. I mean they haven't been so great lately. I haven't liked JMS's or Dwayne McDuffie's runs. In fact the last time I really did like the FF were when Chris Claremont wrote and Sal Larrocca drew... look it up, it was a nice run. Not nearly as good as the Byrne run in the 80's which I grew up with and still remember fondly to this day. Fantastic Four Visionaries: John Byrne proudly sits on my book shelf at home. Always has been and always will be one of my favorite comic runs of all-time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home