crazy colored glasses

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crappy Crackers

(From ADW 52)
Because the crew at my new job doesn't seem to snack, I've resorted to buying snacks and stashing them at my desk. While at Target last weekend, I figured why not be economical while buying snacks. Instead of the Keebler Peanut Butter crackers I bought the Market Pantry version. It'll be the same, I thought... I was wrong.

In need of a snack, I ripped open the package and went to pull out the first cracker sandwich. Instead of getting a sandwich, I got two crackers. There was no peanut butter holding them together. No biggie, it's just a one-time mistake. Nope, there was one other non-sandwich in that pack, and two more in the pack I ate today. I guess cheaper is not always better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home