crazy colored glasses

Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting LOST, one last time

Last night was the finale of Lost, and I simply have one word... WOW! It was amazing. I'm still trying to make sense of it all, but wanted to sign on and say I loved it. I'll sign back on at some point this week and write a much larger piece.

I know there have been lots of naysayers on the web today, but I just want to plant my flag firmly against them. I loved the finale. I think it ranks amongst the best finales of all-time. I think it was the perfect end to one of the most original shows in the history of television. Simply amazing. If you invested 6 years of time (as I did) to the show, I think you were left with some classic moments that you'll carry with you for a long time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home