crazy colored glasses

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Zoinks

OK, I apologize. This is the longest I've ever stayed away from this site. It's been almost 6 weeks. I hope you accept my apology.

With that out of the way I just want to say I have been writing very regularly in ADW. I'll post some of those pieces over the next few days. I've seen some comic films, which I'll write reviews of. I've drawn a few pictures (not nearly as many as I'd like) which I'll post. I've bought a few toys and comics. My son is now 8 months old, a paid child model, has two teeth and is sleeping in his own crib. My daughter just took her state wide english and math tests (fingers are crossed) and is getting ready for her dance recital. My wife is still amazing, she astounds daily. Plus I started a new job that I'm extremely excited about and keeps me plenty busy.

So check back over the next few days for plenty of updates... who knows, I just may break my record for consecutive days posted.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home