crazy colored glasses

Friday, April 11, 2008

Wizard 200

I'm still in the middle of reading this, but I must say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Its easily the best single issue ever written on the recent history of comics. The art, the interviews, their selections on the best single issues, and the seminal moments are all spot no. I found myself reading entry after entry and turning to my wife to say "Oh my God! This story was amazing, it was about, blah, blah blah". This happened for hours last night (with a break from reading to watch The Office... yay, writers strike is over... new episodes). Then i sat down and read (like a complete fanboy) the interview with Brian Michael Bendis, Geoff Johns and Jim Lee... the true giants of todays industry. I honestly was like a little kid on Chirstmas morning.

Kudos to the folks at Wizard for taking a look back at the past 17 years worth of comics and writing insightful, intelligent commentary on this medium that I love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home