crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Work Art!

So... I haven't drawn anything comic related or for myself in quite a while... in fact, it's been too long. I'll need to address that soon. I have though been drawing more concept type things for work. The piece that I drew and posted recently was shot in LA a few weeks ago and looks amazingly similar to my sketch. I was really thrilled with it. I will post the sketch and the in-book layout next week after the magazine comes out.

The latest sketch is a similar concept, with more of a backstage feel. This piece took me less than an hour to do. It was very rushed, anot not indicative of the pieces I normally do. The photoshoot for this concept happens on Friday here in NYC. I'm hoping this photo looks as close to my sketch as the last one did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home