crazy colored glasses

Monday, March 31, 2008

Work

So I posted recently about some sketched I was working on for work to be used as guides for a shoot. This is something typically done in ad agencies, and something one of my comic art heroes (Alex Ross) would do constantly for agencies until he got his start in comic work.

Here was my sketch...


Here was the actual shoot...


I was pretty happy with the way these turned out. I had a pretty exact vision on how I wanted the shoot to go and I was thrilled when I got the selects from the photographer. The second skecth I put together for work was a little rushed and didnt turn out as well as this one. The look and feel of the shoot were the same as the sketch, but I was less than thrilled with a rush piece. I really hope to jump back in the saddle and get to drawing some comic art in the next few weeks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Guess that means I should get on that script so you have something to draw, huh...

    By Blogger Madeline, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home