crazy colored glasses

Friday, October 26, 2007

October Update



I haven't updated on the kittens in a while. Above is a picture of Streaky playing with whats left of a magic wand that Scrappy picked out for them. They are doing really well. They are a bit of a pain in the ass most days (I dont think I've ever heard a cat eat louder than Streaky), but I absolutely love these little guys. They are a lot more playful and loveable than any cats I've ever encountered. And while I'm still not thrilled to have to scoop out kitty litter every now and then, I don't mind, because it means our babies are home and doing well. (btw... I would have loaded up a pic of Cupid as well, but the only pic of his I had was of him from behind eating... not very compelling... i'll get an updated shot of him up soon.)



SCRAPPY ART. Scrappy traced the stencils my baby made for her and decorated and cut a bunch of pumpkins, witches hats, scared cats and ghosts for the house. I only have a picture of this one pumpkin that Megan titled the "SCARY PUMPKIN" then she made a scary Halloweeen type laugh that I can't really replicate in text (kind of like MUAHAHAHAHA). I'm still hoping we can get a Pumpkin carved in time for Halloween. Maybe on Tuesday night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home