crazy colored glasses

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Art Coming

I've been really bad about getting art up recently. I just haven't been drawing a ton. Just wanted to update and say that I've laid down the pencils on two new pieces. I will be getting a Rogue and a Catwoman up by the end of the week. I'm happy with the pencils on both. Catwoman still needs a little pencilling work on the hands. Maybe I can get the wiife to pose for me... in fact her new short haircut was the inspiration that led me to find a Catwoman piece.

I dig the new hair and wanted to draw a character that has short hair. Of course, the piece I drew has Catwoman with her hood up. So we dont even get to see the short hair which was the reason I selected this character in the first place... oh well.

I'm hoping to have Rogue up tomorrow and then hopefully Catwoman on Friday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home