crazy colored glasses

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The P.I.T.F.C.

Iv'e often referred to men who I don't like or who I find to be complete asswipes to be members of The Punch In The Face Club. With the club growing almost daily (depending on what kind of day I'm having or what kind of mood I'm in) I decided to list the first 3 members of the club:

Dane Cook
Is there a more unfunny comedian on the planet. Luckily for the world every movie he's been in has bombed. Now I'm subjected to endless comercials for Good Luck Chuck which stars the lovely but talentless Jessica Alba. This would have been a cable movie for me to watch, but with Dane in it, I think I'll pass. On top of being a complete tool, he shows up in this weeks Sports Illustrated talking about his love for the Red Sox... as if I needed any more reason to hate him, that was it. As an aside what is up with men from Massachusetts as a whole (such Massholes)? Just a question.

Ben Affleck
Again, another talentless male from Mass. What is wrong with that state. He continues to star in flop after flop yet continues to get more work. I don't understand it. In fact I don't remember the last time he was in a movie that was successful. You probably have to think back to Armageddon, which was a commercial success but was a piece of crap film. On top of all that he ruined Jennifer Garner for me. Not only did he knock her up (therefore ruining the last season of Alias), but she constantly gets photographed in a god-awful Red Sox cap. I've told my wife that that would be the way to break up with me. Just show up in Red Sox fan... I would know it was over.

Apolo Anton Ohno
I don't know why, but I was always heavily annoyed by this Olympic Short Track Speed Skater. I think it was right around the time of the last winter Olympics where his face was plastered on every magazine possible. He was moderately successful at the Olympics, but I remember his constant whining whenever he didn't win a gold. Then he started a rivalry with another U.S. skater (Shani Davis) who beat him in a few races. Way to pull for your fellow countryman Apolo. Of course he is also the most current champion of Dancing With the Stars. Yet another reason to dislike him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home