crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nightwing... Step 2


I've been really bad in getting back to Nightwing. I havent scanned him and him colored, and I havent composed him with the street scene that I wanted. What I did do was take the image of Nightwing I shot a while back and run it through some filters as well as taking a rooftop and running that through some filters as well. Its not perfect, but it gets close to what I'm thinking about. I still want to grit it up even more and increase the heaviness of the lines as well as well as distress it even more. When its all said and done I'm hoping I have a very New York looking Alex Maleev style piece that I will then submit to Project Rooftop (who havent reviewed anything for awhile... are they still reviewing anything?) for a positive review (I hope).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home