crazy colored glasses

Monday, June 04, 2007

MORE OF MY FAVORITE STUFF

So as MS was testing out new equipment I was trotting out some of my favorite toys of all time. There were a wide variety of things from action figures to plush dolls and everything in between. In doing that I pulled out this doll from on my favorite movies of all time... Monsters Inc. The geniuses at Pixar put this incredibly inventive and original movie together. My first draw to this film was that it was going to contain the first preview for Star Wars Episode 1. It was nothing more than a breathing Darth Vader with visuals of the new film, but it was enough for me. Then the movie started and I fell in love. Especially with this character...



BOO
This is a doll of Boo from Monsters Inc. As much as Mike and Sully where the stars of the movie, Boo really stole the show for me. After watching the film she became one of my favorite characters from any Disney animated film. I saw Mike and Sully dolls in stores, but I never found Boo. That led me to research online, where I found this Boo on ebay. It of course came in a 3 pack with Mike and Sully (which as much as I liked I had no interest in keeping) that I completely overpaid for... although to me it was worth it. It stands to this day as one of my favorite toys of all time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home