crazy colored glasses

Friday, July 06, 2007

Cake, The Magic Bunny... girl


I've been posting everything I've drawn lately, so this should be no exception. Was inspired by The brilliant Charlie & Lola on The Disney Channel, and while watching an episode on July 4th I drew this bunny. Scrappy was sitting right next to me so I asked her what the bunny's name should be.

"Cake" she replied "Cake the Magic Bunny". Cake it was. About a full two minutes later she says "Cake, The Magic Bunny (small hesitation) girl".

I then went into a whole story about Cake was a bunny that was pulled out of a magic hat by a magician and decided to live in our world instead of disappearing back into the hat. Whenever the magician is not using his hat and wand then the bunny uses it to perform magic. I think I want the "Adventures of Cake" to be a regular feature on this site. Stay tuned.

Also, as you can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. After watching my favorite movie of the summer so far (Spider-man 3 was awful, and the Transformers was a solid B+), Scrappy came home and drew a picture of it. I thought it was a lot of fun and wanted to share.



Notice the detail on Linguini's hair. He had curly hair that flapped out from his chef's hat... perfectly illustrated by Scrappy... that's my girl.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home