crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's All About The Game



It's no secret that I'm both a huge wrestling, but more than that, a huge Triple H fan. He's my favorite wrestler of the last decade. In my eyes the natural succesor to Randy Savage (my favorite wrestler from the '80s). What I mean by that is that he is the man who is the consumate professional. The guy who puts on a great show every single match. Not the most popular, not always the champion, but the one who puts on the great show.

In the '80s Macho Man ranked below both Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior, but the matches I always looked the most forward to were Macho Mans. He always put on the best show. The same is true with Hunter. He hasn't been the champion in over a year now (true he's been injured since January), but he still is the only draw for me in the WWE. Cena is an awful champion. His fights are as scripted as Hogans in the '80s. With Hunter you never get that. In fact you never know what your gonna get from him besides a great show. To me he's been the top star of the past decade. Bigger than the Rock and Stone Cold, because he's the only one of them still actively in the ring. He really is as he likes to say "The King of Kings".

I have a ton of Triple H figures, and I'm sure we'll see a lot more of them on this blog. This is one of my favorites. I always feel like the figures with cloth clothes as opposed to clothes that are painted on don't usually look so great. This is one of the rare exceptions. Although I still think the jacket looks really big on him, the rest of the figure is spot on. The smirk on his face, the beard, the ponytail, the hands taped up and the logo on his tights are all right on. This is one of the better figures Jakks has produced.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home