crazy colored glasses

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Observations and Predictions... Week 14 (sunday edition)

Ok, so I already have one loss this week, thanks Steelers. Here is how I think the rest of this week will shake out.

I think my beloved Cowboys will win a shootout against the very capable and surging Chargers. I think the Cowboys will rediscover their running game and ride Barber, Jones and Choice to victory. I have the Saints in a close one over Atlanta. Packers continue their roll over the Bears. Colts beat the Broncos in the equine battle of the week. The Bills pull on out on the road over KC. Vikings in a close defensive battle over the Bengals. Pats over the Panthers. Jets behind Kellen Clemens beat the Bucs. Dolphins beat the Jags in the battle of Florida. Ravens over Detroit. Texans with a big passing day over the Seahawks. Titans ride Johnson to a win over St Louis. Redskins in a close one over the Raiders. Eagles pull one out against the Giants. Cards over the Niners.

Fantasy Picks of the Week
QB-Matt Schaub: With the Texans RB situation in flux I expect Schaub to pass early and often.
WR-Larry Fitzgerald: Big week from Fitzyin a division battle against the Niners.
RB-Chris Johnson: Should have a field day against the weak Rams.
TE-Antonio Gates: I like the matchup against the Cowboys backers who are better rushing the passer then running with athletic tight ends.
DEF-Ravens: Favorable matchup against the banged up Lions.
Special Teams-Saints: I like their return game against the Falcons, as well as Garrett Hartley's big, rested leg.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home