crazy colored glasses

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Observations and Predictions... Week 10 (sunday edition)

I was 10-3 last week. I'm already 0-1 this week (thanks Bears... or should I say thanks Jay). This will be quick no typical fantasy picks as the wife and I are going shopping before the games. On to the picks

Titans keep up their winning ways by beating the Bills. Saints huge over the hapless Rams. Dolphins in a tight one over the resurgent Bucs (I really like Josh Freeman). Vikings big over the Lions (not sure if they'll cover but it should be at least two scores). Jets over the Jags. Steelers eek out a close one over the Bengals. Broncos over Redskins. Falcons win a close over the Panthers. Raiders beat the Chiefs. My Cowboys beat the fading Packers. Cardinals (my lock of the week) over the Seahawks. Eagles fly out west and take care of the Chargers. Colts over the Pats in the man event of the week. And in the worst Monday Night Football game in recent memory, the Ravens over the Browns.

If we're back before the games start i'll give you my fantasy picks of the week and why.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home