crazy colored glasses

Monday, November 02, 2009

Damn you Steve Slaton...

So not only did I tout Steve Slaton as my fantasy pick of the week at running back, but I really needed him to finally get me some fantasy points. An early fumble and benching resulted in a robust -1 from my starting running back (and second round draft pick). Ryan Moats seemed to have no problem running behind that line and holding onto the ball (150 comined yards, 3 TDs no fumbles). While I don't think a changing of the guard is on the horizon in Houston backfield, I think a running back time-share is in the near future. All of which means, more crappy returns on an early round draft pick. Oh, the joys of fantasy football.

At least the Cowboys won (and looked good)!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home