crazy colored glasses

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Top 20 of 2008: Tony Romo


One of my favorite NFL Players is also one of my favorite toys of 2008. Tony Romo.

Although last season ended disappointingly this figure did not. McFarlane Sports continues to put out some of the top figures on the market. Season after season McFarlane toys are on point. As a fan of the Dallas Cowboys I try and pick up every Cowboy released. When this Romo was announced I excitedly snatched him up. This figure is sculpted perfectly, and has nice touches like Romo's huge wristband with a limited playbook. That's what I love most about McFarlane toys, the spot on touches. These figures have a higher attention to detail than anything out at the moment.

As an aside, I just want to say that I expect good things from the Cowboys this season. Especially Tony Romo. I expect him to step up and be the unquestioned leader of the squad. Without the large personality of T.O. there should be no one there to challenge him. 3,800 yards and 25-30 TD's are to be expected as well as a trip to the playoff (and hopefully a playoff win, it's been too long).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home