crazy colored glasses

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Top 20 of 2008: Cobra Commander


My favorite toy line of all-time is G.I. Joe. Now while the movie did not live up to expectations, that doesn't tarnish how I feel about the action figures. Specifically the 25th Anniversary line which I feel is the best incarnation of these figures ever. This specific Cobra Commander is from the G.I. Joe Resolute animated movie.

This is the 39th version of CC, and the absolute best. He has a removeable cloak and helmet, a saber and black pistol. The figure is dressed in more of a ceremonial garb and has the most articulation ever for a Cobra Commander figure.

Cobra Commander is the first of many of the 25th Anniversary Joes that will be on this list. As I tightened the reins on the toy budget, the one toy line I continued to support was the Joes. These figures were simply that good.

I'll sign back on tomorrow and post my thoughts on G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home