crazy colored glasses

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Super Father's Day


My wife and I are both huge Tim Sale fans. One of our favorite books, is Superman For All Seasons. Written by Jeph Loeb and beautifully painted by Tim Sale this book is a great look at the rearing of a young Clark Kent and how it helped shape him into the great hero he is today.

With some time, a canvas, and some extra paint my wonderful wife decided a Tim Sale inspired Superman piece would be a great last minute Father's Day gift. Oh boy, was she right. I absolutely love this piece. It hangs proudly at my workspace.

Incredibly, this is only the second piece my wife ever painted. She is some kind of rare natural talent. There is absolutely nothing she can't do when she puts her mind to it. I am a lucky man, if I may say so myself. I'm hoping she breaks out the paints and brushes again soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home