crazy colored glasses

Monday, August 17, 2009

Top 20 of 2008: Indiana Jones


One of my favorite movies of all time is Raiders of the Lost Ark. Its a brilliant film created by the genius minds of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.

When figures based on Raiders were announced I knew I would want an Indy. My only Indy figure at that point had been the exclusive Disney World figure. Which most collectors know was a pretty flat version of the character. As previews for the figures were released I found myself falling in love with the Deluxe version of Indy on the horse. I hunted and hunted this figure down (my wife often says that I enjoy the hunt almost as much as the figures themselves). Multiple visits to Target and Toys R Us bore no fruit, so I finally had to give and order online.

I was incredibly pleased with the figure that was delivered. The holster with gun, the whip, the perfectly sculpted jacket and hat, the articulation in elbows and knees (which allow Indy to sit on said horse) all make for the best Harrison Ford figure ever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home