crazy colored glasses

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cooking

Usually my cooking posts have pictures attached to them. Not so this week. I actually made dinner twice this week. Both Monday and Tuesday. Why, I'm not sure, but I was just in the mood to give my baby a break.

Monday I made some over baked and breaded pork with pasta. Nothing mind-boggling. I had made it before and I'm sure I'll make it again. I thought it was pretty tasty.

On Tuesday night we had Scrappy. In fact we were going to have Scrappy for the rest of the week. Scrappy's new favorite dish is Spaghetti and Meatballs. I'm not entirely sure when that started, but for a few months now thats what she's been saying. So instead of simply making and serving it, I had her help. It was more a lesson in common sense than cooking, but I had fun. The meal was relatively tasty although the spaghetti was a tad undercooked. Scrappy loved it because she helped make it.

So there it was. My adventures in cooking this week... without pictures.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • now who is rollin' sans the photos, eh??

    I kid. I love meatballs. I'm going to Milwaukee this week, but I now want to make some before I leave! Excellent idea!

    By Blogger alec, at 10:37 AM  

  • hahahaha... i left myself completely open for that one.

    me and my big mouth had to roll over to MOAP and start flappin my gums without realizing i had a food post without pics myself... d'oh

    By Blogger LEV, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home