crazy colored glasses

Monday, August 08, 2011

Beavis & Butthead pitch

At work, we were coming up with a pitch for Beavis & Butthead. With the idea being Beavis trying out to be in our magazine. It was a fun idea, but it had no art. I decided I could take the work home and put it together, then finish it up in the office the next day. Here is the finished piece with pencils and ink.



After I bought it into the office and scanned it, I passed it along to my co-worker who perfectly added the colors and banner. As the deal is not closed yet, I removed the text. I'm pretty confident this will sell, and once it does, I'll put up the final piece.



All in all, from brainstorming meeting to sketching and executing to delivering the client... less than 24 hours.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home