crazy colored glasses

Saturday, February 13, 2010

John Cena


In June of 2008 I was out of work. I was at home with my wonderful wife everyday. While at home, my wife would give me all sorts of projects so that I wouldn't get so down. Shooting some of my wrestling toys (in a ring) was one of these projects. Crazy as it may seem, these little projects always helped me feel better, and never let me get to down.

Pictured here is my only figure of John Cena. True I haven't bought a lot of wrestling figure of late, but this is the first ever Cena figure the WWE ever released. He came in purple and yellow wrestling trunks with elbow and kneepads. To mimic his current jeans shorts look, I stripped a Jamie Noble figure of his shorts to place them on Cena. I still think this is the best facial sculpt and likeness of Cena.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home