crazy colored glasses

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Super Baby

How can you put into words something that makes you so incomprehensibly happy...

There's been a huge gap in my posts lately because my son was born. Each time I try and sit down and write how that makes me feel, I simply don't have the words. There are no words to describe how he makes me feel. Euphoric is the word that comes closest, but even that doesn't do my feelings justice.

With a severe lack of words to describe how I feel, I will simply say I'm ecstatic to have a son. As my daughter said "Our little family circle is getting so big now". Our family has grown... I simply can't wait to take him to his first Yankee game, or on a comic run, or to toss a baseball around, or to simply dance around the house crazily... I simply can't wait for any of it.

How can I love someone that small so much?

As you can see from the below picture he's already a fan of the CCG (he's not sleeping because he's bored with the content, he's sleeping because there was so much that he fell asleep reading it all).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home