crazy colored glasses

Sunday, September 06, 2009

John Morrison

I haven't been a regular wrestling watcher in some time. Yet every time I watch I'm more and more impressed with John Morrison. I keep telling my wife that I think he's the next big thing. He's charismatic, has a great physique and has the right look. I also tell her that he reminds me of a younger, sharper Shawn Michaels,

Morrison has been around the WWE for a number of years now. He was the season 3 winner of the reality show Tough Enough. He has toiled around multiple tag teams while waiting for a singles push. He did have a short lived run as the ECW champ about a year and a half ago, but nothing on either of the big shows.

That all changed on this weeks edition of SmackDown, when Morrison defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. in one of the best SmackDown matches I've ever seen for the Intercontinental Championship. The sky is the limit for this incredibly athletic performer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home