crazy colored glasses

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Surprise Shower

The fine folks at my current workplace (oh no I'm not supposed to blog about that place) invited me out for a burger tonight (at the wonderful Wall Street Burger Shoppe) where they had set up a impromptu baby shower for my wife and I.

We received a great Superman outfit for the baby (cape and all) as well as an awesome Yankee outfit... does my future son need anything else to where. I don't think so. Long live Superman... long live the Yankees.

Thanks to my co-workers who helped me forget my rough day with fine beer, great burgers and their great company. I was very touched, and thank them greatly.

P.S. As we get home, we found 3 packages from my wife's family in Chicago. So many more adorable outfits... I can't wait for that little guy to be born and home.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Aw, glad you liked the outfits!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:57 AM  

  • You didn't mention Tom's identically sized balloons. Who knew you could decorate a pub for a baby shower?

    By Blogger Madeline, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home