crazy colored glasses

Friday, September 04, 2009

300

I was getting ready to jump on the old blogging machine (um... the laptop) and type a few lines about some of the shows I've been loving lately, or a great match I saw, or some more great toy shots by my wife. As I signed in and went to post I realized that this is my 300th post... not just any post will do. So I decided to write about the most exciting thing going on in my life right now, the impending arrival of my baby boy.

As readers of this site know, my wife is amazing. She is my best friend, my constant muse, my shoulder, simply put she is my everything. There is nothing she can't do (design, illustrate, paint, web design, cook, clean... um, she does it all). Never have I been more amazed by her as I have been during our pregnancy. She simply hasn't slowed down. She does everything she always did. With little to no slow down. Every time I think she's ready to slow down, she goes off and amazes me again. Simply astonishing.

Our son will be here any day now. Our due date is September 14th. On a recent doctors visit, the doctor told us the baby was 3.5 kilos. We didn't realize that meant almost 8 pounds. Did my wife panic, nope. She simply rolled with it. Never once in these 9 months has she freaked out or showed anything other than confidence.

I can't wait to meet this little guy and welcome him to our family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home