crazy colored glasses

Friday, April 24, 2009

McGuiness Style World's Finest


As I've clearly stated time and time again, Ed McGuiness is one of my favorite artists in the industry today. He had a classic and iconic take on the Man of Steel. With his art, there was no question as to the fact that Superman was the strongest man on Earth. Ed has a thick, bulky manga/anime inspired sensibility. His bold line work was a welcome change to the status quo we have seen over the years with the art on Superman.

This piece below was a piece I put together for my oldest brother for the holidays (zoinks, I can't believe I haven't posted regularly since then). Its a back to back piece of the World's Finest... Superman and Batman. That's the way I like to think of my big bro, right there by my side.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home