crazy colored glasses

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lego Masterpieces Part 1

One of the best things about freelancing full time this summer is that I was able to spend a ton of time with Scrappy. One of the first things we did in early summer was finish playing the Lego Star Wars video game. I can honestly say it was one of the most fun video games of my entire life. We all know the stories but playing them in a fun cutesy Lego version made it a ton of fun for the whole family.

Discovering that Scrappy actually liked the Lego Star Wars game reminded me that I had a few unbuilt old Lego Star Wars sets. I figured what the hey, why not give it a shot. Scrappy had some Duplo blocks when she was really young, but really didn't pay attention to them. So I broke the Lego set out of the closet and so a new craze was born.



This was a Empire Strikes Back Snow Speeder that spent years in my closet. Now it was finally built and being played with, because we were all in love with Legos again. For that we have the Lego Star Wars video game to thank.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Very cool. Sounds like you're having a blast.

    By Blogger Lester's Legends, at 5:11 AM  

  • we are totally digging the legos... it lets me relive my old love for architecture

    By Blogger LEV, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home