crazy colored glasses

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Clock King F-cking Sucked!

I've stated before, and will again, that my girlfriend is the best. She puts up with all my passions. She rarely complains about the closets that are jam packed with collectibles or the piles of comic books that are everywhere or my nearly limitless ability to watch anything sports or comic related. So it comes as no surprise that she is an animation fan as well. So there we were last night, watching Boomerang repeats of the old Batman The Animated Series (which she was a big fan of in the 90's... even before I was in the picture... you see, this girl is perfect.). The episode starts, and she remembers in detail the episode and goes on to proclaim "yeah, i remember this episode, the clock king f-cking sucked."... I must say, I truly do love her.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home